View Thursdays at Comme Ça at The Cosmopolitan
Sponsored by the country’s leading importer of fine wines and spirits, Moet-Hennessy, and the award-winning Grand Marnier Liqueur, View is an intimate patio party that will begin at 10 p.m. every Thursday.
View will treat Las Vegas locals to drink specials from Comme Ça’s 18A bar program by renowned mixologist Sam Ross, along with specialty Grand Marnier cocktails. Ladies that come in groups of six or more will receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling rosé champagne.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Thursdays at 10 p.m.
Where: Comme Ça, 3708 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 24, 2011
Last updated March 24, 2011
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.