Mike Hammer Comedy Magic
Mike Hammer is banned from playing cards in a Las Vegas Casino, but you can catch him in the Canyon Club at the Four Queens. Hammer delivers non-stop action, comedy and impressive magic plus the occasional mind reading and razor blade swallowing. Each show is family friendly and welcomes ages 5 and up.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: The Canyon Club, 202 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $33
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Feb. 23, 2011
Last updated Oct. 30, 2012
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.