Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues
Every Sunday morning, Ms. Saundra Alexander and Ms. Sylvia St. James of the Desert Flowers of Power host a Gospel show and brunch.
The cost of each Sunday Gospel Brunch varies. In order to reserve a seat for the Gospel Brunch, call (702) 632-7600. To view the brunch menu, visit the House of Blues Web site.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 8, 2008
Last updated May 11, 2009
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- In love at EDC? Now you can get married at the festival
- Nevada justices may be growing weary of inmate’s frequent appeals
- Strip Scribbles: Holly’s new wedding date; Jonas Brothers video; Trump’s new (and very, very wealthy) partners
- GOP bill would feed new funding to stalled Yucca project
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.