Greg London - Impressions That Rock!
Greg London - Impressions That Rock! will bring critically acclaimed performer Greg London to the stage at The Las Vegas Hotel. The impressionist can mimic the vocal stylings of a myriad of artists including Michael Jackson, Bob Dylan, Elton John, Tom Jones, Garth Brooks and even Kermit the Frog.
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, October 1, 2012
- Sundays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $49.99 - $90
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 14, 2011
Last updated Oct. 30, 2012
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.