Nightly karoke at Imperial Palace.
Every night beginning at 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and at 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday, DJ Rusy Varney hosts karaoke for all those willing to brave the open mic.
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, October 1, 2012
- Sundays at 9 p.m.
- Mondays at 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 9 p.m.
- Thursdays at 9 p.m.
- Fridays at 10 p.m.
- Saturdays at 10 p.m.
Where: The Quad, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
- Karaoke Club at Imperial Palace (March 26, 2008)
Event posted March 26, 2008
Last updated Oct. 30, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens tonight at Mandalay Bay
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- Joe Downtown: Restaurant serving ‘Fresh American’ coming to East Village
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.