The Broadacres Marketplace is more than a flea market, this North Vegas swap meet has music, food and family entertainment galore. Enjoy live music along with the great deals on merchandise. Show times each day are 11:30-12:30, 1:00-2:00 and 2:30 - 3:30.
Upcoming entertainment is as follows:
Jan. 21: Banda Estrella Sinaloense
Jan. 22: La Nueva Onda Norteña
Jan. 28: Blvd City
Jan. 29: El Moreno Carrillo Y Su Banda Tierra Sagrada
Feb. 4 Latin Vida
Feb. 5 Conjunto Peña Blanca
Feb. 11 Volume 1
Feb. 12 La Banda Zacatecana De Don Tony Flores
Feb. 18 Los Hermanos Padilla
Feb. 19 Banda El Centenario
Feb. 25 Banda La Destructora
Feb. 26 El Moreno Carrillo Y Su Banda Tierra Sagrada
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, August 5, 2013
- Sundays from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturdays from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Broadacres Marketplace & Event Center, 2930 North Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 6, 2010
Last updated Aug. 9, 2013
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- L.A. Comedy Club
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Texas Instruments, Inc. - T3 International Conference 2014
- The Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art