The Broadacres Marketplace is more than a flea market, this North Vegas swap meet has music, food and family entertainment galore. Enjoy live music along with the great deals on merchandise. Show times each day are 11:30-12:30, 1:00-2:00 and 2:30 - 3:30.
Upcoming entertainment is as follows:
Jan. 21: Banda Estrella Sinaloense
Jan. 22: La Nueva Onda Norteña
Jan. 28: Blvd City
Jan. 29: El Moreno Carrillo Y Su Banda Tierra Sagrada
Feb. 4 Latin Vida
Feb. 5 Conjunto Peña Blanca
Feb. 11 Volume 1
Feb. 12 La Banda Zacatecana De Don Tony Flores
Feb. 18 Los Hermanos Padilla
Feb. 19 Banda El Centenario
Feb. 25 Banda La Destructora
Feb. 26 El Moreno Carrillo Y Su Banda Tierra Sagrada
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturdays from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Broadacres Marketplace and Event Center, 2930 North Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 6, 2010
Last updated Jan. 17, 2012
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- DMV feels major impacts from Legislature
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.