The Broadacres Marketplace is more than a flea market, this North Vegas swap meet has music, food and family entertainment galore. Enjoy live music along with the great deals on merchandise. Show times each day are 11:30-12:30, 1:00-2:00 and 2:30 - 3:30.
Upcoming entertainment is as follows:
Jan. 21: Banda Estrella Sinaloense
Jan. 22: La Nueva Onda Norteña
Jan. 28: Blvd City
Jan. 29: El Moreno Carrillo Y Su Banda Tierra Sagrada
Feb. 4 Latin Vida
Feb. 5 Conjunto Peña Blanca
Feb. 11 Volume 1
Feb. 12 La Banda Zacatecana De Don Tony Flores
Feb. 18 Los Hermanos Padilla
Feb. 19 Banda El Centenario
Feb. 25 Banda La Destructora
Feb. 26 El Moreno Carrillo Y Su Banda Tierra Sagrada
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturdays from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: Broadacres Marketplace and Event Center, 2930 North Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 6, 2010
Last updated Jan. 17, 2012
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- Las Vegas is a hot destination — maybe even more so this summer
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- IRS scandal bad for whole nation
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- UMC not the only drag on Clark County’s budget outlook
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Pot dispensaries could mean green for state coffers, advocates argue
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.