"Junk rock" band Recycled Percussion performs live at the Tropicana. Known for their use of household objects in their act, the drumming quartet is big on audience participation.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, September 16, 2012
- Sundays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Where: Tiffany Theatre, 3801 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $39 - $61
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 17, 2010
Last updated Sept. 13, 2012
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse