"Junk rock" band Recycled Percussion performs live at the Tropicana. Known for their use of household objects in their act, the drumming quartet is big on audience participation.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, September 16, 2012
- Sundays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Mondays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Where: Tiffany Theatre, 3801 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $39 - $61
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 17, 2010
Last updated Sept. 13, 2012
- All Night Tuesdays
- LAVO Nightclub | 23:00:00
- Unique Massive
- Double Down Saloon | 23:59:00
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas | 15:00:00