Happy Hour at Elephant Bar
$2 drinks and $3 appetizers
Elephant Bar in The District presents Happy Hour with drinks as low as $2 and appetizers starting at $3, Monday through Friday, from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m.; Monday through Sunday from 9 p.m. to close. Appetizers are also buy-one-get-one for free.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Elephant Bar, 2270 Village Walk Drive, Henderson
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 21, 2010
Last updated Jan. 21, 2011
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.