Happy Hour at Elephant Bar
$2 drinks and $3 appetizers
Elephant Bar in The District presents Happy Hour with drinks as low as $2 and appetizers starting at $3, Monday through Friday, from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m.; Monday through Sunday from 9 p.m. to close. Appetizers are also buy-one-get-one for free.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Elephant Bar, 2270 Village Walk Drive, Henderson
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 21, 2010
Last updated Jan. 21, 2011
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.