Herbs & Rye Happy Hour
$3 drafts, $5 wells and buy-one-get-one wine bottles
Everyday between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. and 12 a.m. and 3 a.m., Herbs & Rye presents Happy Hour with half off menu items, $3 drafts, $5 wells and buy-one-get-one bottles of wine.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mondays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: Herbs and Rye, 3713 W. Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Categories: Drink Specials
Event posted Oct. 21, 2010
Last updated Jan. 21, 2011
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.