Herbs & Rye Happy Hour
$3 drafts, $5 wells and buy-one-get-one wine bottles
Everyday between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. and 12 a.m. and 3 a.m., Herbs & Rye presents Happy Hour with half off menu items, $3 drafts, $5 wells and buy-one-get-one bottles of wine.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mondays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: Herbs and Rye, 3713 W. Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Categories: Drink Specials
Event posted Oct. 21, 2010
Last updated Jan. 21, 2011
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.