Happy Hour at Hachi
Reduced priced cocktails and shared plates
Enjoy happy hour at Hachi at red Rock Monday through Friday with half priced cocktails and a menu of 38 shared plates under $8. You can eat gourmet food and not wreck your budget.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Hachi, 11011 W. Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
- Hachi at Red Rock (Feb. 6, 2009)
Event posted Oct. 21, 2010
Last updated Jan. 21, 2011
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.