“7 for $7” Happy Hour at Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina
Special $7 menu
Indulge in some of your Italian favorites at the new Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina fat City Center. The “7 for $7” happy hour menu is available at the bar only and offers appetizers including the Vegetable Pizza with baby squash blossoms, cherry tomatoes and ricotta cheese; Tomato Bruschetta with basil and parmesan; and Calamari “Fritto” with garlic aioli, lemon and paprika. All of these special menu items and select cocktails are available for $7.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mondays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Wolfgang Puck Pizzaria & Cucina, 3720 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 21, 2010
Last updated Oct. 21, 2010
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.