Happy Hour at Sushisamba
$6 caipirinhas, mojitos and select appetizers
From Sundays to Thursdays at Sushisamba enjoy $6 caipirinhas and mojitos plus select appetizers. Enjoy these drink specials again at reverse happy hour from 11 p.m. until 1 a.m. also.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sundays from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Mondays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Where: SushiSamba, 3325 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
- Sushisamba (Nov. 24, 2008)
Event posted Oct. 18, 2010
Last updated Oct. 18, 2010
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Yerington land swap bill bogged down in House
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.