Happy Hour at Terra Verde
Reduced price appetizers and cocktails
Terra Verde in Green Valley Ranch presents Happy Hour Sunday through Thursday from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. featuring $6 cocktails and wines, $7 martinis, $20 pitchers of Sangria and $4 small plate specials.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Mondays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Where: Terra Verde, 2300 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 14, 2010
Last updated Oct. 14, 2010
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.