Zappos Downtown Shoe Down
In celebration of Zappos' 15th Birthday, the Zappos.com campus in Downtown Las Vegas is turning into
a pop-up outlet, with 100% of the profits from every sale will go to Opportunity Village.
The event will feature thousands of products marked at 45% off of MSRP, plus family-friendly activities including
food trucks, a petting zoo and music.
Friday, May 30th, Saturday, May 31st & Sunday, June 1st. Hours are 10am-6pm all three days. Zappos Downtown Las Vegas Campus; 400 E. Stewart Ave.
When: Saturday, May 31, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Zappos Downtown Las Vegas Campus; 400 E. Stewart Ave
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 23, 2014
Last updated May 23, 2014
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse