5th Annual Ladybug Ball Benefiting Nevada Blind Children's Foundation
In an effort to continue providing services to the families of blind and visually impaired children in Las Vegas, Nevada Blind Children’s Foundation (NBCF) will host its 5th Annual Ladybug Ball gala at Red Rock Resort Casino Spa on Saturday, May 3 at 6 p.m. Co-hosted by Kim and Dana Wagner from KSNV News 3’s “Wake Up with the Wagners,” the annual fundraising event raises critical funds needed to support educational programs offered to Las Vegas-area blind and visually impaired children.
Individual tickets priced at $300 and tables of 10 are $3,000. Exclusive sponsorship opportunities are also available.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.nvblindchildren.org or call Linda Maneen at (702) 735-6223.
When: Saturday, May 3, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Red Rock Casino Resort Spa, 11011 W. Charleston, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 17, 2014
Last updated Feb. 17, 2014
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse