Las Vegas Philharmonic: Battle Born, Nevada Proud!
Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. inside Reynolds Hall at Smith Center.
A musical celebration of the 150th anniversary of Nevada’s statehood conducted by Donato Cabrera featuring Mendelssohn’s Violin Concerto performed by 16 year-old Alina Ming Kobialka alongside works by Debussy, Britten and a contemporary composition by Eric Whitacre.
When: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $94
Age limit: Not available
Categories: Music Concert
Event posted Dec. 5, 2013
Last updated Dec. 5, 2013
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse