Las Vegas Philharmonic: Battle Born, Nevada Proud!
Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. inside Reynolds Hall at Smith Center.
A musical celebration of the 150th anniversary of Nevada’s statehood conducted by Donato Cabrera featuring Mendelssohn’s Violin Concerto performed by 16 year-old Alina Ming Kobialka alongside works by Debussy, Britten and a contemporary composition by Eric Whitacre.
When: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $94
Age limit: Not available
Categories: Music Concert
Event posted Dec. 5, 2013
Last updated Dec. 5, 2013
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show