The longtime M*A*S*H actor’s one-man show, “Things I Overheard While Talking to Myself,” promises to be equal parts funny and serious—much like Alda himself. September 24, 7:30 p.m., $29-$99, Smith Center’s Reynolds Hall.
When: Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $29 - $99
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 18, 2013
Last updated Sept. 18, 2013
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino