Celebrate Nevada Day at the Nevada State Museum
Friday Oct. 25, 2013 from 10 am - 6 pm.
Meet the curators 1 pm - 5 pm.
Character performances 1 pm - 5 pm.
When: Friday, Oct. 25, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nevada State Museum, 309 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Categories: Museum exhibits
Event posted Oct. 22, 2013
Last updated Oct. 22, 2013
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art