The Neon Museum’s Boneyard Bash
On Friday, Oct. 25, one of Las Vegas’ most popular Halloween-themed events returns to unleash the dead: The Neon Museum’s Boneyard Bash. This event will also mark the museum’s first birthday, with performances by The Phat Pack, Swamp Gospel, The All-Togethers and The Clydesdale.
VIP reception: 7 to 8 p.m.
General admission: 8 to 11 p.m
$125 per person for the VIP reception and $75 for general admission.
When: Friday, Oct. 25, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 770 Las Vegas Boulevard North
Cost: $75 - $125
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 20, 2013
Last updated Oct. 7, 2013
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ | 19:00:00
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel | 20:00:00
- The Tom Green Show
- Vinyl | None
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art