The Neon Museum’s Boneyard Bash
On Friday, Oct. 25, one of Las Vegas’ most popular Halloween-themed events returns to unleash the dead: The Neon Museum’s Boneyard Bash. This event will also mark the museum’s first birthday, with performances by The Phat Pack, Swamp Gospel, The All-Togethers and The Clydesdale.
VIP reception: 7 to 8 p.m.
General admission: 8 to 11 p.m
$125 per person for the VIP reception and $75 for general admission.
When: Friday, Oct. 25, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 770 Las Vegas Boulevard North
Cost: $75 - $125
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 20, 2013
Last updated Oct. 7, 2013
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport