The Trilogy of Terror
Freakling Brothers presents the Trilogy of Terror including “Circus of Horrors,” the newly-renovated “Castle Vampyre” and the world-famous “Gates of Hell.”
Nevada’s first and only R-rated attraction will return Oct. 4, marking its 21st anniversary as a stand-alone haunt in Las Vegas.
The Trilogy of Terror will operate from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 7 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, as well as Wednesday, Oct. 30 and Thursday, Oct. 31.
Dates of operation will be Oct. 4 – 6, Oct. 10 – 13 and Oct. 17 – 31.
When: Friday, Oct. 11, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: AMC Rainbow Promenade 10, 2321 North Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $40
Age limit: 7+
Event posted Oct. 3, 2012
Last updated Sept. 4, 2013
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse