Former Hootie & the Blowfish singer performs at Red Rock Resort
The first African American with a number-one country song since Charley Pride in 1983, Darius Rucker has moved on from his days as frontman for Hootie & the Blowfish.
When: Friday, Oct. 11, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sandbar, 11011 Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $49 - $89
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 8, 2013
Last updated July 8, 2013
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino