LUCKYRICE Culinary Festival
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is once again bringing LUCKYRICE, the culinary feast hosted by the official festival spirit, Bombay Sapphire East, to SIn City. LUCKYRICE gives voice to Asian cultures through the lens of food and drink in Las Vegas from October 5 – 6, 2013. Guests are invited to experience the invigorating flavors of popular Asian markets, cooked by celebrity guest chefs and the talented chefs from The Cosmopolitan.
When: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas
Cost: $65 - $125
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 5, 2013
Last updated Oct. 2, 2013
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino