The Honor Ride Las Vegas
The Honor Ride Las Vegas presented by Chevrolet is a self-paced, non-competitive ride to be held on Saturday, November 9. Injured veterans and the general public can ride one of two distances – 39 or 75 miles – which both begin and end at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
Saturday, November 9:
6:45 a.m. Registration and Packet Pick-up
8:00 a.m. Ride Start at the festival parking lot, across Las Vegas Blvd from the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino.
Cost is $75 per rider. No cost to injured military, active duty or retired.
Teams of 5 riders or more are $60.
When: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $60 - $75
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 28, 2013
Last updated Oct. 28, 2013
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena | None
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant | 19:30:00
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art | 10:00:00