Día de Muertos
Experience the Day of the Dead at the Springs Preserve this Friday, Saturday
and Sunday with live theater performances, mariachi music, face painting, sugar skull
decorating, traditional food and much more.
Tickets are $8 for adults, $5 for kids 5 to 12, and free for children 4 and under.
Members receive 50 percent off admission. Buy online to skip the ticket line.
When: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 31, 2013
Last updated Oct. 31, 2013
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show