Día de Muertos
Experience the Day of the Dead at the Springs Preserve this Friday, Saturday
and Sunday with live theater performances, mariachi music, face painting, sugar skull
decorating, traditional food and much more.
Tickets are $8 for adults, $5 for kids 5 to 12, and free for children 4 and under.
Members receive 50 percent off admission. Buy online to skip the ticket line.
When: Friday, Nov. 1, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 31, 2013
Last updated Oct. 31, 2013
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse