Jay Cutler Desert Classic
Palms Casino Resort and Fine Chiropractic present the Sunkissed Tan 2013 NPC Jay Cutler Desert Classic. The competition, featuring contestants from around the country, consists of body building, men’s and women’s physique, fitness, women’s figure and women’s bikini.
The third annual Classic begins with a prejudging event at 10:30 a.m. Tickets for the prejudging event are $24, plus any additional service fees for general admission seating. The finals will take place at 6:30 p.m. and tickets are priced as $34 and $39 for VIP seating.
Making a special appearance, the four-time Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler, will be in attendance for a meet-and-greet and to sign autographs. Multiple vendors specializing in supplements and apparel will also be on hand during the event. For more information, visit www.jaycutlerdesertclassic.com.
When: Saturday, March 30, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Pearl at the Palms, 4321 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $33.65 - $50
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 15, 2013
Last updated Feb. 15, 2013
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow at Mandalay Bay
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- Stunned friends, family help lay to rest young victim in iPad slaying
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.