Operation Glass Slipper
Are you a local student or do you know a local student that needs a prom dress this year but can't afford one? The Las Vegas Prom Closet, a ten year-old volunteer group, is partnering with Downtown Project Kids and Stitch Factory to present “Operation Glass Slipper” and their collection new and gently used prom dresses and accessories. The dresses will be distributed to local high school students who wish to attend prom but who cannot afford the expense. The event will take
place on Saturday, March 23rd from 10:00 am -3:00 pm at Stitch Factory located at 300 N. Las Vegas Blvd. Suite 120, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
The event is open to all area students. Students are required to show a valid student ID.
When: Saturday, March 23, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Stitch Factory
Age limit: 13+
Event posted March 22, 2013
Last updated March 22, 2013
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.