St. Paddy's Pubcrawl
The producers of the "World's Largest PubCrawl" are coming to Las Vegas for one of the most anticipated holiday parties of the year - St. Patrick's Day. Guests will be able to participate in three different pub crawls occurring over the course of three days. Once guests register at Senor Frogs and receive their PubCrawl map, can visit any PubCrawls.com bar at any given time.
Drink specials include(11 a.m. – 9 p.m.):
•$1 domestic drafts
•$2 domestic bottles
•$3 mixed well cocktails
•$4 Irish whiskey
Drink Specials (9 p.m. – 4 a.m.):
•$3 domestic drafts
•$4 domestic bottles
•$5 mixed well cocktails
•$6 Irish whiskey
Registration at Senor Frogs runs:
Friday, March 15, 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Saturday, March 16, 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Sunday, March 17, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Tickets start at $15 for each day and $25 for the 3-Day All Access Pass.
When: Sunday, March 17, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Señor Frog’s, 3300 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $25
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 19, 2013
Last updated March 14, 2013
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.