St. Paddy's Pubcrawl
The producers of the "World's Largest PubCrawl" are coming to Las Vegas for one of the most anticipated holiday parties of the year - St. Patrick's Day. Guests will be able to participate in three different pub crawls occurring over the course of three days. Once guests register at Senor Frogs and receive their PubCrawl map, can visit any PubCrawls.com bar at any given time.
Drink specials include(11 a.m. – 9 p.m.):
•$1 domestic drafts
•$2 domestic bottles
•$3 mixed well cocktails
•$4 Irish whiskey
Drink Specials (9 p.m. – 4 a.m.):
•$3 domestic drafts
•$4 domestic bottles
•$5 mixed well cocktails
•$6 Irish whiskey
Registration at Senor Frogs runs:
Friday, March 15, 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Saturday, March 16, 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Sunday, March 17, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Tickets start at $15 for each day and $25 for the 3-Day All Access Pass.
When: Friday, March 15, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Señor Frog’s, 3300 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $25
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 19, 2013
Last updated March 14, 2013
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.