Todd English and Justin Winery dinner
Celebrity chef Todd English and Justin Winery, the pioneer of the Californian Bordeaux-style wine, join forces at Bellagio’s Epicurean Epicenter series at Bellagio's Tuscany Kitchen.
Differentiating Epicurean Epicenter from other wine dinners, Chef English of Olives has extensively worked with Bellagio’s Master Sommelier Jason Smith to craft cuisine for this event around Justin Winery’s featured Bordeaux, instead of the other way around. Enjoy dishes like the “Duck Duck Goose” – a seared duck breast with confit leg ragu and foie gras tortellini which will pair nicely with the elegant, yet herbal structure of the 2010 Justification Paso Robles.
When: Saturday, March 9, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bellagio Resort and Casino, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S. , Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 19, 2013
Last updated Feb. 19, 2013
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.