Todd English and Justin Winery dinner
Celebrity chef Todd English and Justin Winery, the pioneer of the Californian Bordeaux-style wine, join forces at Bellagio’s Epicurean Epicenter series at Bellagio's Tuscany Kitchen.
Differentiating Epicurean Epicenter from other wine dinners, Chef English of Olives has extensively worked with Bellagio’s Master Sommelier Jason Smith to craft cuisine for this event around Justin Winery’s featured Bordeaux, instead of the other way around. Enjoy dishes like the “Duck Duck Goose” – a seared duck breast with confit leg ragu and foie gras tortellini which will pair nicely with the elegant, yet herbal structure of the 2010 Justification Paso Robles.
When: Saturday, March 9, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bellagio Resort and Casino, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S. , Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 19, 2013
Last updated Feb. 19, 2013
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.