'Into the Woods'
The Brothers Grimm hit Broadway with an epic fairytale where worlds collide. James Lapine and Stephen Sondheim take everyone's favorite storybook characters and bring them together for a timeless yet relevant piece and rare modern classic.
The story follows a Baker and his wife who wish to have a child, Cinderella who wishes to attend the King's Festival, and Jack who wishes his cow would give milk. When the Baker and his wife learn that they cannot have a child because of a Witch's curse, the two set off on a journey to break the curse. Everyone's wish is granted, but the consequences of their actions return to haunt them.
The Bishop Gorman Gaels give their take on the fairytale production.
When: Friday, March 8, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bishop Gorman High School, 5959 S. Hualapai Way, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $15
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 18, 2013
Last updated Feb. 26, 2013
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.