'Into the Woods'
The Brothers Grimm hit Broadway with an epic fairytale where worlds collide. James Lapine and Stephen Sondheim take everyone's favorite storybook characters and bring them together for a timeless yet relevant piece and rare modern classic.
The story follows a Baker and his wife who wish to have a child, Cinderella who wishes to attend the King's Festival, and Jack who wishes his cow would give milk. When the Baker and his wife learn that they cannot have a child because of a Witch's curse, the two set off on a journey to break the curse. Everyone's wish is granted, but the consequences of their actions return to haunt them.
The Bishop Gorman Gaels give their take on the fairytale production.
When: Friday, March 8, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bishop Gorman High School, 5959 S. Hualapai Way, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $15
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 18, 2013
Last updated Feb. 26, 2013
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.