NASCAR Hauler Parade
The NASCAR Hauler Parade, the traditional kick-off for Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s NASCAR Weekend, will take place on Wednesday evening. The parade will thunder up the world-famous Las Vegas Strip at 6 p.m. The colorful 18-wheelers that carry the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race cars and equipment to the tracks will be staged throughout the day at the South Point Hotel & Casino.
The parade will begin near the iconic Welcome to Las Vegas sign at 6 p.m. The haulers will move north on Las Vegas Boulevard and proceed approximately five miles to Sahara Avenue to enter Interstate 15 North to complete the journey to LVMS. More than 50 haulers are expected to take part in the parade. Race fans will be able to watch the hauler parade from both sides of the Strip and from any of the properties along Las Vegas Boulevard.
When: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Strip, Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 6, 2013
Last updated March 6, 2013
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.