College of Southern Nevada Spring 2013 Career Fair
College of Southern Nevada (CSN) will host its Spring 2013 Career Fair where more than 40 recruiters will tap the local talent pool to fill hundreds of job opportunities, and internships available locally and nationwide. The event is open to the public and hosted at the Cheyenne campus on Wednesday, March 6 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the June Whitley Student Lounge.
The open forum allows job applicants the opportunity to meet recruiters, learn about job openings, and gather detailed employment information. Applicants should dress in interview attire, have resumes on hand, and be prepared for on the spot interviews.
The wide array of organizations attending include Acelero Learning, Allied Barton Security Services, Art Institute, Capital One, CaptionCall, City of Las Vegas, Clark County Parks and Recreation-Aquatics, Diamond Resorts International, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Federal Air Marshals, Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada, Jockey, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, Nathan Adelson Hospice, Nevada Department of Corrections, Station Casinos, United States Army, United Way of Southern Nevada-Americorps Program, University of Phoenix, Univision Radio, Victoria Secret, Wirtz Beverage Nevada and more.
When: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 28, 2013
Last updated Jan. 28, 2013
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.