Nellis Composite Squadron Open House
Nellis Composite Squadron, Civil Air Patrol, will be having an open house on March 5 at the Airman Leadership School located on Nellis Air Force Base. Those interested in joining Civil Air Patrol, or to see what they are all about, are welcome to attend.
The open house will take place from 7-9 p.m. Transportation will be available at the main gate at 6:45 p.m., for those who do not have base access. Visitors must have appropriate identification.
Nellis Composite Squadron is located in North Las Vegas and meets at the Nellis Air Force Base Airman Leadership School on Tuesday evenings. With over 95 members, the Nellis Composite Squadron supports all three Civil Air Patrol primary missions, Aerospace Education, Cadet Programs and Emergency Services. Youth ages 12-20 are eligible to join the cadet program with senior leadership positions available for those 18 or older. For more information, please contact us at nvwg.cap.gov/units/ncs.
When: Tuesday, March 5, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nellis AFB Airman Leadership School
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 12+
Event posted Feb. 19, 2013
Last updated Feb. 19, 2013
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.