Red Rock Canyon Visitor Guide Book Signing
Local author Tom Moulin signs his book, "The Red Rock Canyon Visitor Guide," which provides information not only the best of what to see and do at Red Rock Canyon, but also insight into the area’s colorful history, amazing plants, and exciting animals found only minutes from Las Vegas.
Sized to be out in the field and constructed to withstand years of abuse, this guide is quickly becoming a must-have for in-the-know locals and casual visitors alike.
When: Saturday, March 2, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nevada State Museum and Historical Society, 700 Twin Lakes Dr., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Activities | Book Signing
Event posted Feb. 19, 2013
Last updated Feb. 19, 2013
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.