'Into the Woods'
The Brothers Grimm hit Broadway with an epic fairytale where worlds collide. James Lapine and Stephen Sondheim take everyone's favorite storybook characters and bring them together for a timeless yet relevant piece and rare modern classic.
The story follows a Baker and his wife who wish to have a child, Cinderella who wishes to attend the King's Festival, and Jack who wishes his cow would give milk. When the Baker and his wife learn that they cannot have a child because of a Witch's curse, the two set off on a journey to break the curse. Everyone's wish is granted, but the consequences of their actions return to haunt them.
The Bishop Gorman Gaels give their take on the fairytale production.
When: Saturday, March 2, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bishop Gorman High School, 5959 S. Hualapai Way, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $15
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 18, 2013
Last updated Feb. 26, 2013
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- 51s victorious in second game in Omaha
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.