International Sportsmen’s Expo
What do a seven-time world elk-calling champion, a former teacher with a master’s degree, an Under Armour-sponsored ultra-athlete, the long-time arena voice for the Professional Bull Riders, and a former National Physique Committee competitor have in common? They will all be on the Adventure Theater stage at the second annual International Sportsmen’s Exposition at the Las Vegas Convention Center! The expo will be Nevada’s largest-ever consumer event for fishing, hunting and adventure travel.
This year’s list of seminar presenters includes Randy Newberg, award-winning host of the popular television hunting show “On You Own Adventures”, and Tiffany Haugen, author of many wild-game cookbooks, including her newest, “Tips for Cooking Game and Fish.”
The four-day event runs Thursday-Saturday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tickets are $12 and youth under 15 plus active military with ID are free.
When: Friday, March 1, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $12
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 27, 2013
Last updated Feb. 27, 2013
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.