14th Annual Call Center Week
14th Annual Call Center Week is the industry event where customer management leaders come together to benchmark, share best practices and uncover the latest technologies for driving customer service excellence.
Call Center Week taking place this June in Las Vegas, is the largest, most comprehensive event for customer management and customer care professionals.
It features 70+ speakers, 1,200+ participants, 100+ sponsors, 5 breakout tracks, 6 workshops, 2 master classes, 2 site tours, a global focus day and more!
The only thing that rivals the content is the Expo Hall experience. Whether you’re looking for IVR, mobile technology, cloud applications, workforce planning tools, VoC or outsourcing providers, Call Center Week’s Expo Hall has the BEST in EVERY CUSTOMER CARE CATEGORY.
Expo hall pass registration is free.
When: Monday, June 10, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 13, 2013
Last updated May 13, 2013
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center | None
- Art Square | 20:00:00
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport | None
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse