Yankee Doodle at the Pool
In celebration of Independence Day, the City of Las Vegas is offering a day of water game and activities at local pools. Admission is $1 for ages 4 to 16; $2 for ages 18 to 49; $1.50 for seniors, aged 50+. Admission is free for children, 3 and under.
The participating pools are:
Municipal Pool, 431 E. Bonanza Road. It is open from noon to 5 p.m.
Pavilion Center Pool, 101 S. Pavilion Center Drive. It is open from noon to 5 p.m.
Carlos L. Martinez & Darrio J. Hall Family Pool at Gary Reese Freedom Park, 889 N. Pecos Road. It is open from noon to 5 p.m.
Doolittle Pool, 1950 N. J Street. It is open from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Baker Pool, 1100 E. St. Louis Avenue. It is open from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
When: Wednesday, July 3, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Various locations, see description.
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 1, 2013
Last updated July 1, 2013
- Native Nation Events, LLC - Fifth Annual Native American Human Resources Conference
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport