Living With Integrity
The Rohr Jewish Learning Institute (JLI) will present Living with Integrity: Navigating Everyday Ethical Dilemmas, the institute’s new six-session Winter 2013 course that will begin during the week of January 20, 2013.
Rabbi Tzvi Bronchtain of Chabad will conduct the six course sessions at two locations, Summerlin and Green Valley. Chabad of Summerlin begins 7:30 – 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday January 23-March 13 at 2640 Regatta Dr. Las Vegas NV 89128.
“There’s a lot of talk about ethics for government and big corporations, but almost every day we confront complex ethical decisions in our own relationships,” said Rabbi Zalman Abraham of JLI’s headquarters in Brooklyn. “From Nanny cams to our responsibilities to our parents, Living with Integrity will provide a framework for making balanced decisions for ourselves and for the people we care about.” Packed with real-life scenarios, Living with Integrity challenges students to articulate their own opinions, while providing practical Talmudic wisdom to help them navigate through life’s inevitable ethical challenges. This course will not only provide the tools to make appropriate decisions, it will also enhance their interaction with family and friends. Living with Integrity is a CLE accredited course.
Like all previous JLI programs, Living with Integrity is designed to appeal to people at all levels of Jewish knowledge, including those without any prior experience or background in Jewish learning. All JLI courses are open to the public, and attendees need not be affiliated with a particular synagogue, temple, or other house of worship.
Interested students may call (702) 855-0770 or visit www.myJLI.com for registration and other course-related information. JLI courses are presented in Las Vegas in conjunction with Chabad of Summerlin.
07:30 PM to 09:00 PM
Chabad of Summerlin,
2640 Regatta Drive,
Las Vegas , NV, 89128,
When: Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Chabad of Summerlin
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 3, 2013
Last updated Jan. 3, 2013
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.