Body Heat Hot Pilates & Yoga Anniversary Party
Body Heat Hot Pilates & Yoga will celebrate its one-year anniversary with complimentary Pilates and yoga classes all day on Wednesday, Jan. 9. The studio will also introduce a new class at 7 p.m., Detox Retox, a 60-minute Hot Yoga class taught in a 103 degree studio with 40 percent humidity while listening to live music by local musician Tim Catching. After the class, attendees will retox with hors d’oeuvres, wine and continued live music.
To celebrate the special milestone, all classes Jan 9th are free and will be open to new and current members, based on availability. Guests will also receive one week free when they visit for the first time.
When: Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Body Heat Hot Pilates & Yoga , 8876 South Eastern Avenue #106, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 3, 2013
Last updated Jan. 3, 2013
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.