Quinceañeras Magazine casting call
Quinceañeras Magazine hosts an open casting in search of its next Miss Cover Girl. Young ladies of Hispanic descent, ages 14-15, are invited to attend. All contestants must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. Nevada residents only. A release form will be required in order to be considered.
The open casting at the mall will feature a runway presentation, DJ and a section for special guests attending to support those participating in the casting. A Wall of Fame will also be displayed throughout the center featuring past quinceañeras.
Contestants will be participating in the Quinceañera Expo on February 17. Finalists will compete for the crown on February 24 in Las Vegas.
When: Sunday, Jan. 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Boulevard Mall, 3528 South Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 14+
Event posted Dec. 7, 2012
Last updated Dec. 7, 2012
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.