Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry: Creating What Will Be
With the current economy and the barrage of negative media that surrounds us, it is easy to lose sight of the good that transpires around us on a daily basis. Rather than fixating on the negative, Appreciative Inquiry (AI) provides an alternative approach that locates, highlights, and illuminates the life-giving forces within an individual, group, organization, or community. By seeking out the best of ‘what is’ to help ignite the collective imagination of ‘what might be,’ Appreciative Inquiry aims to generate new knowledge that expands the ‘realm of possibility,’ and help individuals, groups and organizations envision a collective desired future and to carry forth that vision in ways that successfully translate images of possibility into reality and belief into practice. Appreciative Inquiry is proven successful in all human systems: individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities.
This two-day introduction to Appreciative Inquiry (AI) workshop focuses on gaining an appreciation of Appreciative Inquiry and its applications. By combining theory and practice, this experiential workshop provides participants with the skills to change their personal and professional relationships.
Dates & Times:
February 25-26, 2013, 8:30 AM PST – 4:30 PM PST
Homewood Suites by Hilton-Las Vegas Airport
230 Hidden Well Road
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Register by January 25, 2013 to receive the Early Bird Special Price of $425.00 USD*. After January 25, 2013, price for this workshop will increase to $650.00 USD.
*Registration includes two full days of instruction, lunch, and instructional materials.
Please note that Non-Profit & Group Rates are available based on space.
Non-Profits: $395.00 USD per person
Group Rate (3 or more): $395.00 USD per person
Note: To redeem your group rate, please call the office at 1-702-228-4699 so that we may process and confirm your registration.
For further information about this event and secure registration please link to:
When: Monday, Feb. 25, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Homewood Suites, 10450 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $425 - $650
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 3, 2013
Last updated Jan. 3, 2013
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.