70th Anniversary Festival at St. Peter the Apostle
Come celebrate with us Saturday, February 23 and Sunday, February 24, 2013 as St. Peter the Apostle Roman Catholic Church begins it's 70th Year of Service to the community and City of Henderson. As a historical landmark, St. Peter the Apostle Roman Catholic Church has been at the heart of Henderson's development since the beginning. From it's humble roots as Basic Townsite to currently being home to 275,000 residents and the second largest city in Nevada. Our 70th Anniversary Festival will not only feature the traditional fun filled attractions, food, and amusements, but also emphasize focus on community and social causes that remind us that we serve each other in our daily journey. We will be hosting and making available area social services to communicate their various missions and work. We hope you will take part in this community event and find it informational as well as entertaining.
When: Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: St Peter the Apostle Roman Catholic Church
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 31, 2013
Last updated Jan. 31, 2013
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Police investigating suspicious death at Las Vegas house
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.