"Tap in Time"
In celebration of Black History Month, the Ira Aldridge Theatre Co. and the CSN Performing Arts Center present "Tap in Time." Written, directed and choreographed by Lindell Blake, the performance celebrates the rich history of the timeless rhythms and unforgettable soul of tap dance in America.
When: Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus, 3200 East Cheyenne Ave., North Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $12
Age limit: 6+
Event posted Jan. 4, 2013
Last updated Jan. 4, 2013
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- Volunteer high school coach arrested on student sex charges
- Las Vegas is a hot destination — maybe even more so this summer
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- After $7 million renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- IRS scandal bad for whole nation
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- UMC not the only drag on Clark County’s budget outlook
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.