Benefit concert for The Mapes' Clay Heximer
Clay Heximer, longtime fixture of the Las Vegas music scene and community activist of Paradise Palms, has recently been diagnosed with renal carcinoma, aka kidney cancer. The drummer from The Mapes underwent surgery to remove his kidney and friends are rallying around him and looking for ways to donate to help with his medical bills. Join bands like Thee Swank Bastards, Fred Ward, Fuzz Solow, Fun in the Dark, The Seriouslys, Civic Minded Five, Stormtroopers of Dirk and Shark Pants as they show support for Clay Heximer, Mayor of Paradise Palms.
When: Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Motor City Cafe, 4080 Paradise Road , Suite 6 and 7, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Related band pages:
Event posted Feb. 20, 2013
Last updated Feb. 20, 2013
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.