70th Anniversary Festival at St. Peter the Apostle
Come celebrate with us Saturday, February 23 and Sunday, February 24, 2013 as St. Peter the Apostle Roman Catholic Church begins it's 70th Year of Service to the community and City of Henderson. As a historical landmark, St. Peter the Apostle Roman Catholic Church has been at the heart of Henderson's development since the beginning. From it's humble roots as Basic Townsite to currently being home to 275,000 residents and the second largest city in Nevada. Our 70th Anniversary Festival will not only feature the traditional fun filled attractions, food, and amusements, but also emphasize focus on community and social causes that remind us that we serve each other in our daily journey. We will be hosting and making available area social services to communicate their various missions and work. We hope you will take part in this community event and find it informational as well as entertaining.
When: Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: St Peter the Apostle Roman Catholic Church
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 31, 2013
Last updated Jan. 31, 2013
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Protesters at Las Vegas tech show take aim at Mexican billionaire’s ‘corrupt practices’
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.