The Animal Foundation Volunteer Orientation
Have you ever wanted to help homeless pets in the community? Join The Animal Foundation at an informational volunteer orientation. No reservations needed, but seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
At orientation you will learn all about The Animal Foundation, our mission, our challenges and the many ways you can “pawsitively” affect the lives of our furry (and some not-so-furry) residents. You will receive our Volunteer Handbook to take away with you, but please bring a pen to take notes.
PLEASE NOTE: 12 is the minimum age for volunteers. Please do not bring younger children. 12-15 year olds MUST be accompanied by the parent/guardian who will accompany and supervise them while volunteering. 16 and 17 year olds may attend alone.
For more information on volunteering at The Animal Foundation, please visit www.animalfoundation.com…
When: Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Clark County Library, 1401 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 12+
Categories: Pet activities
Event posted Jan. 28, 2013
Last updated Jan. 28, 2013
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Police investigating suspicious death at Las Vegas house
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.