Turnaround Management Association panel
A panel will discuss the developing technology community in Las Vegas. Panelists include Andy White, of the Vegas Tech Fund; Missy Young, of Switch; and Adam Kramer, of the Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce.
When: Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Country Club, 3000 Joe W. Brown Drive, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 13, 2013
Last updated Feb. 13, 2013
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- FBI agent shot, but uninjured, while serving warrant on suspect in homicide
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.