Multicultural Luncheon and Expo
Veteran care will be the topic of discussion at the luncheon and expo hosted by Nathan Adelson Hospice. Deborah Grassman, director of hospice services at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, is the keynote speaker.
When: Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tuscany Suites & Casino, 255 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 13, 2013
Last updated Feb. 13, 2013
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.